Bridge $DEFIT ETH<>Polygon
DEFIT built a custom bridge solution via its partner Ferrum Network. Safe, intuitive and instant solution allowing you to bridge DEFIT across chains in minutes
Cross-Chain Bridging Protocols pose the biggest Security Risk in the blockchain industry as they require functions to interact with your smart contract to mint tokens. That's why we decided to implement our own solution in partnership with Ferrum Network to offer our community an easy-to-use, secured, and fast token bridge solution to swap DEFIT between Ethereum and Polygon Network. Here below are the steps for you to follow.
Cross-chain bridge hacks make up 69% of all stolen cryptocurrency funds during 2022. “This represents a significant threat to building trust in blockchain technology,” Chainalysis stated.
- 2.Connect your wallet to the bridge, enter the amount of DEFIT tokens you’d like to swap, and then approve the transaction. Notes: (1) Make sure you have selected the appropriate network you want to swap from in Metamask (2) Have sufficient ETH on the Ethereum network in your wallet to validate the transaction (3) Have sufficient MATIC on Polygon main net in your wallet to claim your DEFIT.
- 3.Hit the swap button and confirm the swap once the transaction is approved. Notes: (1) You will need some ETH on the Ethereum network in your wallet to proceed with the transaction fees. A 1% swapping fee is applied. The fees collected are split 50/50 between DEFIT and Ferrum Network to support the operation and maintenance of the bridge.
- 4.Within minutes, and worries-free, the swap is completed. Click the “switch network” button to switch your network to Polygon mainnet to claim your DEFIT tokens.
- 5.Once you click the “Retrieve tokens” button, a right-end panel will open showing the available items to withdraw. Click “withdraw items” and validate the transaction. Notes: You will need some $MATIC on Matic main net in your wallet to proceed with the transaction fees.
- 6.You have successfully moved your DEFIT tokens to the Polygon Network and can now enjoy a life with DEFIT (almost) free of processing fees! Notes: If you have not yet added DEFIT Polygon token on Matic main net, click “add token to metamask.” Alternatively, you can do it manually by adding customer tokens using our next token contract: 0x428360b02c1269bc1c79fbc399ad31d58c1e8fda