Google Fit x DEFIT
Google Fit x DEFIT, recording activities with your mobile
Google Fit app is unstable and it is possible that some of your activities are not recorded nor uploaded properly. These issues do not come from DEFIT but Google Fit instead. We highly recommend to use Suunto option instead for a smooth experience.
- 2.Login with your Google account
- 3.Input your "About you" data or not and click Next
- 4.DO NOT let Google Fit track your activities in the background. Click "No Thanks"
- 5.Set your goals and complete onboarding
- 6.Access your profile via the icon in the bottom right corner and open settings
- 7.Scroll down in your settings and verify that Background activity tracking is switched off
Download and set-up your Google Fit account
- 1.Open the left panel menu and click Wearables within DEFIT Mobile application. Select Google Fit
- 2.A new page open. Click Sync device
- 3.Select your Google account or enter your Google credentials and Sign In
- 4.Allow DEFIT to have access to your Google Fit account
- 5.You have now successfully synced your Google Fit account
Sync your Google Fit account with DEFIT mobile application
- 1.Click the + icon in the bottom right corner and select track workout
- 2.Allow Google Fit to access your device location precisely
- 3.Select your activity type and begin the workout
- 4.Upon completion of your workout press stop to record. Note: There is currently some issues with Google Fit API. To ensure your activity is pushed to DEFIT mobile application by Google, please click edit and change the name of your activity. This will trigger the API push request.
- 5.Your activity will be automatically uploaded to DEFIT mobile application
Record a workout with Google Fit